“Thank you again for sharing your knowledge about the options so that we could make decisions that work best for us. We are anticipating our birthday with even more excitement!” - Lizzie
Make it a Happy Birthday!
Your baby's birthday is the biggest event of your life and it should be a fulfilling, beautiful celebration. Creating a team of trusted individuals that support your specific goals is key to your empowerment and well being. We are happy to become part of your dream team of dedicated professionals to help you achieve your desired type of delivery. Secure doula support today - schedule a FREE interview by telephone or video call.
When working with one of The Happiest Doulas, you'll receive support for your childbirth preferences. We encourage you to find your ideal path to welcome your baby into this world. We cheerlead you during pregnancy, labor and postpartum by providing information so you can make informed and empowered decisions that meet the needs and desires for your family. Our doulas make sure your voice is heard during childbirth and that your plan is read and followed by the hospital staff.
In the weeks that follow your baby's birthday, we can answer questions about postnatal and breastfeeding issues. We are your 2:00 in the morning (or afternoon) buddy that offers a friendly and sympathetic ear when the rest of the world is asleep or unavailable. No concern or question is silly or unimportant when you are worried and need assurance and we're more than happy to help!
We'd love to visit you during your postpartum period. We can meet for coffee to catch up, talk about your baby's birthday and take photos as keepsakes. Many clients regularly share with us their photos and videos, and stay in touch long term - we consider them part of our extended family.
Ready to secure your doula for the best birthday ever?
Get labor doula support for your baby's birthday! Schedule a free telephone or video interview NOW or request a $25 in-person interview.
The Basic Package for $1,199
- So you won't have to "Dr. Google" your questions, we provide access to our Membership Portal, which includes evidence-based research on medical inductions, perinatal care, newborn procedures, breastfeeding, and other relevant topics.
- We'll share with you our samples of effective birth plans and an easy guide to construct your own. We'll teach you how-to present it effectively to your care providers to solicit their help in achieving your ideal birth experience.
- Around week 36 of your pregnancy, we will meet at your home to discuss your birth preferences, newborn procedures, labor positions, relaxation tips, and what to expect when labor begins so you can stay relaxed and confident during your birthing time.
- Access to our Facebook group, Pregnant in Atlanta, so you can connect with other soon-to-be moms just like you!
- You'll receive email and telephone/text support from your point of purchase and dedicated 24/7 on-call labor support starting at 37 weeks by your primary birth doula and the entire back-up team (just in case).
- We'll help you introduce your baby to breast so you may begin a successful breastfeeding journey.
- Call us if you'd like to meet postpartum - we can catch up over coffee or lunch whenever you feel up to leaving the house. We also invite you to connect with our clients via our Atlanta Postpartum Support Group for monthly meetups to walk the Beltline or stroll with your baby through Piedmont Park.
The Premium Package for $1,499
- Includes all of the services listed in the Basic Package PLUS your choice of one of our childbirth education options!
1. Lamaze: two options from Lauren
A private 3 hour childbirth lesson in your home ($360 value)
Attendance for two in our One-Saturday group class ($320 value)
2. Hypnobabies: two options from Jenny B
A private 3 hour childbirth lesson; includes hypnosis kit ($475 value)
Attendance for two in our 6 week group class series; includes all materials ($420 value)
3. Birth Boot Camp: two options from Ashleigh; includes online access to a 3 hour breastfeeding video, personalized fitness and nutrition guidance, and student Field Guide
22 hours of private childbirth instruction in your home ($475 value)
Attendance for two in our 10 week class series ($420 value)
The Ultimate Package for $1,999
- Includes all of the services listed in the Premium Package PLUS:
1. One session of Pure Bliss with Belly Binding ($250 value)
Indulge yourself! Includes a postpartum soak and pampering tailored to the new mom's special needs. Materials and instruction for wrapping your post-baby belly with the ancient Bengkung technique.
2. Two massages from The Pregnancy Massage Center ($175 value)
60 minute perinatal massages to relax your pregnant or postpartum body
3. New Parent Essentials private lesson ($250 value)
Includes our combined lesson of Newborn Care and Sleep Scheduling; give your newborn the best start to developing good sleep habits!
Your Order Confirmation will include our group's National Provider ID # and taxonomy code, to assist you in obtaining reimbursement from your insurance provider, and flexible or health savings accounts.