Intensive Prenatal Preparation For Childbirth
The Institute of Medicine says it takes on average 17 YEARS for medical professionals to change the way they practice. Don't get stuck with outdated practices for your baby's birthday! With our private prenatal lessons or via the intensive, ONE DAY group class, you'll learn how to get evidence based birth care in order to optimize your outcome.
With this group childbirth class or via a private lesson, you'll learn insider tips collected from our time spent working alongside your OB and midwifery team. We'll provide you with the tools needed to get evidence based birth care, discuss alternatives to routine childbirth procedures, and show you how to reduce your c-section risk. You'll receive:
- Relevant and current evidence based birth information
- Tested strategies applicable to childbirth at all medical facilities
- Insider tips to help you advocate for yourself and access ALL available childbirth options
- In-depth review of the 6 Lamaze Healthy Birth Practices
- Access to our ONLINE Lamaze Learning Center so you can review additional materials; videos, birth evidence, sample birth plans, and many instructor tips for labor and postpartum healing.
Register below for a 3 hour, in-home private prenatal lesson or get 2 seats in an upcoming group birthing class. Aim to take this class or lesson after the 33rd week of your pregnancy.
Group Class Date: TBD Saturday in January 2018 from 10:00am until 4:00pm
Location: Intown Midwifery, 340 Boulevard Dr., NE, #103, Atlanta, GA 30312
Group Class Date: TBD Saturday in March 2018 from 10:00am until 4:00pm
Location: TBD Tampa, FL