Intensive Prenatal Preparation For Childbirth
The Institute of Medicine says it takes on average 17 YEARS for medical professionals to change the way they practice. Don't get stuck with outdated practices for your baby's birthday! With a private prenatal lesson or via our "intensive" ONE DAY childbirth class, you'll learn how to get evidence based care to optimize your birth outcome.
With our private childbirth class, you'll learn insider tips collected from our time spent working alongside your OB and midwifery team. We'll provide you with the tools needed to get evidence based birth care, discuss alternatives to routine childbirth procedures, and show you how to reduce your c-section risk. You'll receive:
- Relevant and current evidence based birth information
- Tested strategies applicable to childbirth at all medical facilities
- Insider tips to help you advocate for yourself and access ALL available childbirth options
- In-depth review of the 6 Lamaze Healthy Birth Practices
- Access to our ONLINE Lamaze Learning Center so you can review additional materials; videos, birth evidence, sample birth plans, and many instructor tips for labor and postpartum healing.
Register below for a 3 hour, in-home private prenatal lesson. Aim to take this childbirth class around the 35th week of your pregnancy.