4. Schedule Your Prenatal Meeting
- Schedule your prenatal meeting to take place around your 36th week of gestation, preferably after your childbirth education class is finished. This meeting lasts approximately 2 hours and will occur in your home. Be sure your partner will be present for the full meeting.
- Read these sample birth plans and draft your own so we can review it together at our prenatal meeting. Please don't begin writing your plan until your childbirth class is complete.
- Make a list of questions for your doula to answer while you are meeting with her.
- Review our recommended list of items to pack in your hospital labor bag. It is a good idea for you to own a birth ball and cover, an essential oil for relaxation/aromatherapy, and massage tools and/or a heating pad.
This page is for exclusive use by clients of The Happiest Doula, LLC.
Please do not copy or share the content of this page.
Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.